What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Yes, even if you’re a relative beginner, in 4 weeks or less we’ll take you from you entry level 300 calorie workouts to burning a whopping 1,000+ calories with the fastest fat loss progression system EVER developed – R-Quattro™ Technology and S² Progression
- The NUMBERONE SECRET to rapid bodytransformation…no matter if you have 10, 20, or 100 lbs to lose.
- The single biggest MYTH whenit comes to losing fat fast(and how to use it to your advantage).
- NEW TACTIC: R-Quatro Progression…andhow to useit tosend your results through the roof.
- One simple trick to DOUBLE the effectiveness of any diet.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 1000 Calorie Challenge scores 66.85/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.1000caloriechallenge.com/invite/video1.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 1000caloriechallenge.com you’ll also be taken through to 1000caloriechallenge.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)